Earn money during your Way
Each time a pilgrim has an experience with a CaminoTool establishment, they must record it using the mobile application itself.
For this, the pilgrim must have the support of the person in charge following the following steps:
- The pilgrim enters the CaminoTool application and locates the establishment where they are.
- The pilgrim enters the establishment’s tab, and selects the “Validate ticket” button (on iPhone) or the floating button with a ticket icon (on Android).
- The pilgrim fills in the form information: date, time, ticket number (if applicable), number of people and price.
- The pilgrim gives the phone to the person in charge, so that they can type their PIN code into the pilgrim’s phone.
- The person in charge gives the phone back to the pilgrim.
- The pilgrim sees that the validation has been correct, and proceeds to evaluate the experience.
- The pilgrim values all the elements of the experience: one shell = very bad, two shells = bad, three shells = normal, four shells = good, five shells =very good! 🙂
- Once the pilgrim has registered their value, CaminoTool gives them a % in their wallet
- The pilgrim can use this balance to:
- Withdraw the entire or part of the balance into their bank account via Paypal.
- Withdraw the balance via HalCash; in multiples of €10 and starting from a minimum of €20
- Use the balance to pay the next CaminoTool establishments. This payment can be made in whole or in part, that is, if the pilgrim has balance of €3.10, they could pay €10 in one establishment: €3.10 from their balance and €6.90 in cash When validating a ticket, the option of paying with a balance or just validating a ticket is allowed.